[Zope] DigiCool Attribution

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 12:34:09 -0500

Martijn wrote:
> Version 1.10.0 prerelease 1 has a builtin method
> 'ZopeAttributionButton'
> which is used in the standard_html_footer.

By the way, I'm remiss in letting people know the schedule for 1.10.  We
wrapped it up yesterday, checking in Amos' changes for officially
blessing import/export and putting it in the interface.  We are going to
use 1.10 in a consulting gig this week for which the customers are
onsite here.

If it passes muster we'll make binaries early next week and get them on
the website.

Since 1.10 corrects a lot of bugs, we hope to annoint it as the official
stable release for quite a while.  This will allow us to roll out, as
experimental work, the advanced but risky stuff we're finishing up in
Zope Classes, WebDAV, and ZServer.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909