[Zope] more help with externs, please . . .

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:04:18 -0400

On 17 Feb 99, at 11:44, David Wagle wrote:

Try this:

<!--#var "dwtest()"-->

I've made similar changes to my external functions and indeed,
self.REQUEST works.

However self.RESPONSE doesn't seem to work, so I still have to pass
that explicitely. Anyone know why?