[Zope] Var includes

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:17:27 -0600

I thought about doing something like

 <!--#in "_.string.split(location,'/')"-->
  <!--#unless sequence-end-->
   <!--#with sequence-item-->
  <!--#/unless-->
   <!--#var sequence-item-->

But again I get bitten by the inability of DTML to edit the containing
namespace. I think I asked a question about this earlier, but I don't
remember getting a response. Is there no alternative to 'with'? Nothing
that doesn't have to be a start and end? If there was only a way to
change the outer namespace this would be easy!