[Zope] Re: Zope Debian package?

Gregor Hoffleit flight@mathi.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:46:51 +0100

Hi,

since a few people asked:

On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 11:19:16PM -0500, Christian Hudon wrote:
> are you still working on a zope package for Debian? If yes, when is it
> going to be out? I'd like to play with zope at the office, and so if you're
> too busy I could build a zope package and upload it this week.

at http://master.debian.org/~flight/zope/, there is a first try at
packaging Zope-1.10pr1 for Debian (targetted for potato). The naming
will change (1.10pr1>1.10 ;-), it has some rough edges, the docs are
unfinished etc.pp., but it works well for me.

zope-httpd is ZopeHTTPServer, readily configured to run via
/etc/init.d (is this really a good idea ?). Expect to find a zserver
package in the future as well.

I'll announce when there is a real release to the greater public.

	Gregor