[Zope] Bug with External Methods and default params?

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:23:11 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Stefan Franke wrote:
[description of weird behavior/bug with default parameters in external
methods]

> I've seen the same symptoms. See an earlier post of mine (titled:
> Re: [Zope] external methods and REQUEST)
>
> I think the default parameter bug is the culprit there too.
>
> (goes to check the bugs database)

I didn't find anything in the bugs database, and all weekend I
anticipated wise and enlightening responses to this thread; if it is a
bug then it seems to be a fairly serious one (it can thoroughly
flabbergast people, see an earlier thread involving weird REQUEST
behavior for an example).

But no responses yet. Did I miss something? Did anybody confirm this
bug? Explain where we went wrong? It is fixed in Zope 1.10?

Regards,

Martijn