[Zope] Tabula in Zope 1.10

Kevin Dangoor kid@ans.net
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:54:19 -0500

	I read the early Tabula Manager's Guide doc that Paul sent the
URL for (thanks, Paul!). It looks like a Really Useful Thing(tm).
I know that the machinery is in the 1.10 pr1 release... will the final
1.10 release actually have the management screens and "normal" product
interface for Z Tables?

	Also, something that wasn't clear to me from the Manager's Guide:
can you update (as in add/delete records) from a Z Table through the
web? The doc makes it appear that Z Tables are updated only by uploading
data files.

Thanks for working to get Tabula and Confera out to the public! It's
amazing stuff!

Kevin

--
Kevin Dangoor