[Zope] tree tag global navigation

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:11:07 -0500

Michael, thanks for the tutorial!  There is a lot of territory to cover
in Zope (as a zope newbie i know that only too well), and incisive tips
like your can make the whole process a lot more manageable.  In that
light, i've started to collect decently cooked tips like yours, at:

  http://www.zope.org/Community/Services/

I do not reliably follow all the traffic on the newsgroup (i'll have a
bit more to say about that in a subsequent post), so if you produce or
see a particularly revealing tip, contact me directly about it, and i'll
see about including it in the batch.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com