[Zope] document_id vs document_title

Max Murdock ffelici@gol.grosseto.it
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:45:15 +0100

Having a document in any folder I noticed this odd behaviour from the "if"
statement: I can test on document_title but ain't been able at all to make
"if" recognize the document_id...
EG: running this piece of code I get "yabadabadooo out of luck" (obviously
I made a doc with id and title "ttt"...)
<!--#if expr="document_title=='ttt'"--> yabadabadooo
<!--#else--> out of luck
<!--#if expr="document_id=='ttt'"--> yabadabadooo
<!--#else--> out of luck

...and the same with id and title of any folder.
I suspect Zope is that I cannot make any test on "id"... this compells me
to always provide a title to a doc if I want to test for its existence...
Max Murdock