[Zope] External / Internal Methods

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:38:55 -0500

I vaguely recall this being discussed in the past, but I can't find it
in my archives...

Has anyone tried to make a comparable thing to an "External Method" but
that is contained in the database itself?

The reason is this... we've set up Zope on the Starship, and some people
would like to experiment with ExternalMethods, BUT... that requires
access on the file system to stuff that we'd rather not open up, or a
hueg amount of administrative overhead.

Ideas?

Chris