[Zope] AW: [Zope] HELP NEEDED - EXTREMELY URGENT (Zope on NT4 SP4)

David Ascher da@ski.org
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:40:47 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

> Sure I will, propably within the next week. I never compiled Python
> extensions myself, are there any instructions or makefiles in the
> source distribution, or should I have a look into Python's E&E
> manual?

If you're in a hurry, I suggest trying my compile.py script which takes a
Setup file and makes the developer studio workspace and project files.  I
think I've used it with all of the Zope extensions at one point or other.

	http://starship.python.net/~da/compile/

Jim has something similar I think, but I don't remember if it's released.

--david