[Zope] ANNOUNCE: FAQ Tool sample Zope app.

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 21:21:13 -0400

On 27 Feb 99, at 13:34, Amos Latteier wrote:

> http://www.zope.org/WebReview
>
> You can try out the FAQ Tool online, and download it.

Am I the only one having problems viewing or downloading the faq
product?

When I click Try, IE 4 (no flames please) gives me an error, so I think
use_chunked  = 0  is needed in your ZServer's http_server.py file.

When I download the faq product, I get a 3266 byte file that has
product.dat, version.txt and __init__.py, that's it!

Any ideas?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937