[Zope] Z SQL Methods

Dave G DAve@mail.netraven.com
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 15:36:39 -0800

Before I wander off into uncharted territory has anyone done this?  (yep, I
RTFM).

I have a a sql db I need to allow searches on and I'd like to allow the
user to search one table for a match and recieve a list of returns. I want
each returned item to be a hot link to a multitable query, nothin new here
at all.

Search table foo for matches with a "like" select, user clicks on an item
and a new query is run using params from the clicked link. The next page
would be the result of the multitable query.

I've not a clue how I should format the sytax for first result returned
using DTML. Before I start into it has anyone else done this yet?

DAve.

"On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at
the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait, and waiting -- died"