[Zope] - Problem adding object on Win32 binary release

Timothy J. Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 15:50:19 -0800

At 10:05 AM 12/30/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> stating "The server requested a login authentication method
>> that Opera does
>> not yet support."  That's with Opera v3.5
>
>That's odd - I'm using 3.2 on NT and have no problems with
>authentication :(

I will revert to 3.21 to see if this is fixed.

As to my other problem with the error on trying to add objects while in IE,
I did a complete deletion of ZOPE and a complete re-install. I still get
the URL error on trying to add any object.

Any light you can shed would be greatly appreciated!
--
Stand Fast,
	tjg.

This message may be digitally signed with PGP. A PGP signature
guarantees that this message really did come from me. For more
information regarding digital signatures and encryption, please
contact me.