[Zope] - Zope Solid Database Adapter is available for testing

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@digicool.com
Wed, 06 Jan 1999 12:58:54 -0500

Hi,

I've put together a beta release of a Zope Solid Database Adapter
(for the Solid Database) at:

  http://www.zope.org/Download/ZSolidDA/

I'd appreciate comments and bug reports before I make a final release.

Note: This DA uses a SWIGed extension module, sql.c.  This release
      includes the source, which happens also to be the source
      of the ODBC DA (ZODBCDA).  I assume that this could be readily
      adapted to other databases that provide an ODBC interface, such
      as Adabase.  I also suspect that we will eventually replace
      this DA with one maded on mxODBC.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.