[Zope] - Hints and strategical info for database migration ne eded (longish))

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:19:11 +0100

Jim, Amos,
thank you very much for your immediate answers. Things have become less
foggy already. One thing that took me quite long to figure out, even
though it's
explicitely mentioned in the docs is that the Publisher explicitely
extracts the
argument names from the code objects of python functions. Isn't it a
little
dangerous to rely that much on python's internals. (Of course I see that
solutions
which stay inside the language's boundaries are much clumsier, e.g.
would force
all published functions to be f(**args). I don't want to start an
extensive thread
with this question, maybe it has been discussed in the bobo list
already..
regards,
stefan