[Zope] - Can we get the docs in FrameMaker format?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:15:28 -0500

'tis a silly question, I know.

1. I thought someone on this list said the PMG, DHTML and Aquaduct
guides were in framemaker format.

2. Html too ugly

3. PDF, well that's ok, except I want to print four up on a sheet, and the
only way I can do that is with ClickBook, which does not work with
Acrobat very well. The fonts used in the .pdf come out in funny circles
and squares..

So, if I could get the docs in frame .mif, .fm, or .doc format (I have
FrameMaker 5.5) I'd be a happy person 'cause I could then just print
directly from Frame through clickbook to 4-up sheets.

Am I asking too much?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836