[Zope] - Best way to input validation

Jim Fulton jim.fulton@digicool.com
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 17:52:28 -0500

Paulo Eduardo Neves wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just notice that I had a misconception about how Zope handle input
> data validation. I thought it were possible to handle the errors

Zope provides input marshalling.  As a side effect, a minimal sort
of validation is performed, in that errors are generated if
values can't me marshalled.

You can do input validation in your Zope application and handle errors
any way you want.

Maybe I missunderstand your question.

Jim

Technical Director   (888) 344-4332              Python Powered!

repeats.