[Zope] - What is the proper way to migrate a Zope Server?

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:32:09 -0500

I'm trying to move my win32 ZHTTPServer Implementation of Zope to a
new machine and directory.

Moving from E:\Program Files\ZopeOne to another machine in
D:\ZopeOne

I copied the ZopeOne directory tree, changed the start.bat and serve.py
file.

The manage interface works, but when I try to view my index_html files,
I'm getting an error (traceback below).

Note the incorrect paths in the traceback (referring to E:\Program files) I
uses find from the manage interface to search for E:, can't find it. I
grep'd my files, can't find it.

Note that I did NOT run the Zope installation script on the target
machine, is that the problem?