[Zope] - pcgi and multi concurrent access

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:26:36 -0500

On 19 Jan 99, at 10:14, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Requests are currently serialized through Zope.  This will be changing
> Real Soon Now.  I suggest reading the ZServer architecture paper:

Does this mean that there's no advantage to trying the '-t' command line
option for ZopeHTTPServer?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836