[Zope] - FYI: Addition to roadmap -- Zope Classes

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:35:32 -0500 (EST)

Paul Everitt writes, regarding Zope Classes:
>I could then package this Folder up as a Zope Class and make it
>available to all Folders in the system (or ship it to someone else's
>system).  People would now have "Feedback Folder" as a list of possible
>things they could add.  But unlike Zope Products, there is no
>lib/python/Products/ directory on the filesystem with the Python code.

	Interesting news.  Presumably this means that some export
format for Zope objects will be decided upon, which may have the
pleasant side effect of making it easier to keep synchronization
between two different Zope installations.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
The most dreadful thing of all is that many millions of people in the poor