[Zope] - Translating[was: Other access control paradigms?]

LEE, Kwan Soo kslee@plaza1.snu.ac.kr
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:51:11 +0900

Not only docs. Hopefully everything you can see on the browser window.
i.e. messags from DTMLs, some from python files ....

Docs seem to be changed soon. So translating docs are postponed.