[Zope] - pcgi and multi concurrent access

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:00:53 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Brad Clements wrote:

> On 19 Jan 99, at 10:14, Michel Pelletier wrote:
>
> > Requests are currently serialized through Zope.  This will be changing
> > Real Soon Now.  I suggest reading the ZServer architecture paper:
>
> Does this mean that there's no advantage to trying the '-t' command line
> option for ZopeHTTPServer?
Not if you use Zope. If you use just ZPublisher this helps. Actually, I'm
not sure if Zope as such does locking, so using -t might provoke havoc
with your data.

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by