[Zope] - Importing images from subfolders in lowerfolders fails

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:29:54 -0600 (CST)

Jim Fulton wrote:
> BTW, we also plan to provide standard size attributes for images
> and to include this information in generated IMG tags when available.
> We plan to use the code contributed by Ty Sarna to determine
> image dimensions when possible and we plan to let you edit image sizes.

Great!

But, I need to send you folks a new version of that.  I tried changing
the title on a File object recently and got an error from my changes.  I
must have been asleep when I wrote that code, because I put some of the
stuff into File's methods instead of in Image where it belongs...