[Zope] - ZAP for Win32?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:07:14 -0500

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Michael Bernstein wrote:
> >
> > Will there be a ZAP (Zope Apache) package for win32 on the zope site
> > anytime soon?
>
> I would appreciate such a package at well. Especially because it'd
> (presumably) have the RewriteRule module built in (which at least the
> 1.3.3 release of Apache doesn't, don't know yet about 1.3.4).
>
> Regards,
>
> Martijn

I just discussed this with Paul, it won't be soon but we would like to
offer it.  As usual, contributions are welcome especialy since the last
Windows program I compiled was for Win3.1  A Win32 version  won't be too
soon however, probably sometime in Feb.  Zap-1.1.0 for Linux will be
pre-released Real-Soon-Now.  I'm looking for some
beta-tester/sanity-checker folks to test the Linux pre-release.  Please
mail me (not the list) if you want
the URL.

-Michel