[Zope] - ZopeHTTPServer

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:31:17 -0500 (EST)

Hello Zopistas

I have been running a Zope site for a couple of months using the
ZopeHTTPServer. Unfortunately the server crashes occasionaly with no
informative comments in the var/server.log. Has anyone else encountered
a similar situation? I am waiting for the medusa integration. A bobo app
I was running over medusa proved to be very reliable.

A month ago I was contemplating implementing Userland's XML-RPC protocol
in python, and yesterday I noticed Fredrik Lundh posted a module for it.
It is a very simple RPC protocol different from bci (oops ZClient) and
it might be useful to integrate it into the forthcoming medusa server.
Skip who seems to have taken note of it already might provide some useful
info.

Pavlos