[Zope] - String matching...

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:52:21 -0400

On 21 Jan 99, at 23:30, Magnus Lie Hetland wrote:

> I have tried under several circumstances to test for the identity of the
> current page/directory by checking if title_or_id is equal to some string,
> and it never is... Am I doing something wrong? Even when <!--#var
> title_or_id--> seems to return exactly the string I'm comparing with, it
> still isn't true...

I think this might work

<!--#if expr="document_title == 'The Title I want'"-->

or

<!--#if expr="document_id == 'The id I want'"-->

Still, I think this might acquire from above, so you need to be careful.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               ICQ: 14856937

We must come down from our heights, and leave our straight
paths, for the byways and low places of life, if we would
learn truths by strong contrasts; and in hovels, in forecastles,
and among our own outcasts in foreign lands, see what has been
wrought upon our fellow-creatures by accident, hardship, or vice.
- Richard Henry Dana, Jr. 1836