[Zope] - Website recommendation

Gabe Wachob gwachob@findlaw.com
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:18:50 -0800

"Andrew M. Kuchling" wrote:

> simon@joyful.com writes:
> >Speaking of "Zopespot" - I'm surprised slashdot hasn't yet mentioned
> >zope, it seems very apropos. And I submitted it too. Hasn't CmdrTaco
> >realized we're planning a takeover ? :)
>
>         Best to wait until something has been actually implemented
> before trying to announce it.  Besides, I think CmdrTaco is a Perl
> bigot, so there's a disinclination to show interest in Python-related
> things.

I think its also best to wait until the licensing information comes out
from the Digicool folks. I'm not too thrilled with non-open-source &
GNUish licensed stuff these days. Some people have a much more hostile
attitude towards anything that isn't free and open (GNU or BSD or Python
licenses, for example). Best to know what you are dealing with.

    -Gabe