[Zope] - ZServer reactions?

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:58:31 -0800

Hello:

I haven't heard any reactions so far to the new ZServer alpha release which
includes FTP. I suppose that this is because it's so good that there are no
bugs to report ;-)

Seriously, I would love to hear from those who have taken the time to try
it out. Did it work for you? Do you like the new FTP capabilities? Let us
know.

I'm very excited by the new server architecture, and want to know from you
all what you think of it.

Thanks!

-Amos

P.S. FYI, the next release of ZServer probably won't be out for a little
bit, so now's a great time to make feature requests and submit bugs. The
main new features of the next release will probably be major bug fixage,
PCGI support, and possibly architecture and interface reorganizations.