[Zope] - ZServer reactions?

ngarcia ngarcia@codeit.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:23:54 -0800 (PST)

I had this same problem.  The thread module is an optional python module,
so I had to recompile python, making sure to add thread support in
(./configure --with-threads).  After that it worked fine.

I haven't had too much of a chance to play around with it, though I was
able to get and put files using NcFTP just fine.