[Zope] - Call for Testimonials

Amos Latteier amos@albert.digicool.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:29:45 -0500 (EST)

Hello Zope Enthusiasts,

We would like to tell the world how great Zope it. We know that Zope has
many technical merits, but an important part of that message is how Zope
has been useful for people. To document this, we're collecting
'testimonials' and 'case studies'.

We would love to hear from people who would be willing to talk about how
they have used Zope.

For 'testimonials' we are just looking for a positive quote about how you
use/like Zope, with perhaps so technical details about what specific
problems your organization solves with Zope.

For 'case studies' we would like to work with you to detail your problem
and how Zope helped provide you with a solution.

It would be great to include URLs with testimonials, and especially case
studies.

Our plan is to include testimonials and case studies on the Zope site.

Please let us know if you have anything to contribute.

Thanks very much.

-Amos

P.S. If you've already given us a quote for the digicool site, I'll be
contacting you shortly to get your permission to move it to the Zope site.

--
Amos Latteier        mailto:amos@digicool.com
Digital Creations    http://www.digicool.com