[Zope] - Call for Testimonials

Robert OConnor bob@rocnet.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:48:53 -0500

[This is copy #2 -- I'm having some
mailserver problems and it didn't appear
on zope.org Sorry if duplicate]
-------
Some leads for ZoProms:

Perhaps ZOPEsters can get the word out to
these sites:

Check out:
http://www.builder.com/Business/Shafer/011899/?st.bl.fd.ts1.mbcol.1549
CNet's Shafer: "Open source content: getting you
involved as Builder.com writes" (1-18-99)

Also:
http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/
A good source of web design information.
In the "back end" section, Richard Dice offers a
"Web Database Crash Course" (Jun1998) at
http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/backend/tutorials/tutorial1.html
He presents Linux->Apache->MySQL->ePerl.....

These would be good places to promote ZOPE.

**we wouldn't want builder.com or hotwired to be ZOPEless places!!!

Also, are you considering promotion via InfoWorld?
I've always liked Nicholas Petreley's "Down the
wire" columns in InfoWorld.
"send your platform neutral mail to former consultant
and programmer"
nicholas_petreley@infoworld.com

-bobo connor