[Zope] - Problems Installing

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:46:10 -0500

Sebastian Luehnsdorf wrote:

> hi!
>
> i'm trying to get Zope 1.9.0 final to run with an existing Apache 1.3.3 on
> a Linux machine. However, trying to access the Zope.cgi I get an error
> message "No such file or directory!" The support infos on zope.org didn't
> help but I managed to track the error down to the pcgi wrapper.

We'll need more information than this.

What particular aspect of the problem leads you to thing that
it's PCGI?  Have you tried running the pcgifile.py script
on your pcgi file and see if it reports problems?  Details
 can be found at Jeff's page:

  http://starship.skyport.net/crew/jbauer/persistcgi/

In an hour or so I will be posting Zap-1.1.0pre2, which is a precompiled
preconfigured installation of Zope and Apache.

-Michel

PS to the list: I didn't get any feedback on Zap-1.1.0pre1!