[Zope] - formatting question clarified . . .hopefully ;)

David Wagle David.A.Wagle@HealthPartners.Com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:18:00 -0600 (CST)

Ok . . . . AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHhhhhh

I have a string property list for a folder.
I have a document in that folder.
I want to iterate over the list putting the values into a table
I want to create a new column once I have passed the half-way point
in the list of items.

For example . . if the prop_list contains "a b c d e"

then the table generated should look like this:

<TABLE BORDER=0 WIDTH="100%">

        <TR>
                <TD>    a       </TD>
                <TD>    d       </TD>
        </TR>
        <TR>
                <TD>    b       </TD>
                <TD>    e       </TD>
        </TR>
        <TR>
                <TD>    c       </TD>
                <TD></TD>
        </TR>

</TABLE>

which would display as:

        a           d
        b           e

- --

now, I'm probablly showing my ignorance of both html and Zope, but
how do I do this?? (and do it so that when I add an new element (say
b+ it get's inserted in the correct "place" ala --

       a            c
       b+           d
       b            e

??

thanks for the help.

dave

A computer system without Microsoft products is
like a dog without bricks chained to its head.