[Zope] Using ZTemplates alone on various platforms...

Paul Everitt paul@albert.digicool.com
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:33:00 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Stuart Hungerford wrote:

> I've downloaded and unpacked the ZTemplates stuff and If I've
> read the README right, there's a C file that needs to be compiled?

The C file is a speedup replacement of code in Python.  Thus you don't
have to have it, it just makes things faster.

> The doco. also refers to getting this file in precompiled format from
> the binary porting kit?  All this is no problem in Linux, but are there
> Win32 versions already precompiled?

Download the Win32 version of Zope and steal the file from there.

--Paul