[Zope] One more thing :-)

Christopher G. Petrilli petrilli@amber.org
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 19:37:25 -0500

OK, so I was thinking also... I'm not sure that my changes belong in the
DTML parser... not because I'm calling it ZTML, but because I'm
introducing a HUGE number of changes to the parser.

So, I'm thinking that I should subclass String just like DTML does, and
rewrite the pieces as necessary.  This would allow me to isolate all the
entity and <?ztml ?> handling into a seperate piece without introducing
bugs into the existing system...

ANyway, so if I do that, how do I access it through Zope?  I've not even
started to look at that aspect.

BTW, it seems this seems to imply that documents have "types" associated
with them, perhaps with the following parsers:

	* DTML
	* ZTML
	* XML/XSL
	* StructuredText