[Zope] too many Zope logos

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 11:48:05 -0300

At 22:19 30/06/99 -0400, Jim Cain wrote:
>The Zope logo I display on my site is the one that I grabbed from DC's home
>page, and it is the one printed on the t-shirts at the Linux Expo held
>recently in Raleigh, NC.

I had not noticed that DC itself is using the spherical logo on its
homepage... And even printing t-shirts!

Although I much prefer the logo on the Zope.org site, we will switch to
promoting the other one if that becomes "oficial".

My main point is: having two logos makes promoting the Zope brand twice as
difficult. And now at this early stage is the best moment to decide which
logo to promote, before a lot of people commit to one or the other.

Best regards,

Luciano Ramalho