[Zope] .log parser

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 02:25:04 +0200

I believe the ZServer logs are quite standard -- compare them to output
from Apache, for example. You should easily be able run them through
Analog or WebTrends, for example.

Iirc, they're not in the relatively-new, flexible W3C format; maybe this
ought to be added as an option.

One concerning aspect of the ZServer logging is that it seems that HTTP
and FTP logs and mixed -- even though they are seemingly different
formats.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw