[Zope] Zope 2.0.0a3 tree tag bug???

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:18:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I've got the following problem:
I'm using a tree widget as my navigation toolbar. (http://www.mtg.co.at/)
Now, when I'm in a query, that NEEDS some parameters (like most ZSQL
methods do), when I press on a [+] to expand a tree view, I get an error,
because the generated URL doesn't include the needed parameters.
So how do I solve this problem, because this makes the treewidget in
concept unusable for navigation on a general site.

Shouldn't the tree widget include always the complete QUERY String of the
current object? (POST is more complicated, as the HTTP standard forbids
reposts without human interaction, so missing POST values will have to be
processed by the object somehow.)

Andreas
--
Win95: n., A huge annoying boot virus that causes random spontaneous system
     crashes, usually just before saving a massive project.  Easily cured by