[Zope] Error, exceptions.KeyError: (anything)

Perez, Victor vaperez@bechtel.com
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 14:06:56 -0700

Hi there:

I just don't know what's wrong, I've installed ZodbcDA and connects fine to
M$Access databases. I can create SQL methods like: "select * from
(database)" and it shows the whole thing without problems.

I tried something like the examples on the Z SQL guide trying to make it
give me the phone:

=======================
select * from phonelist
where <!--#sqltest phone column=name type=string-->
======================

and all what I get is the following error message:

======================
Error, exceptions.KeyError: phone

 SQL used:

 Could not render the query template!

No matter what I put on the 'name' field of sqltest I get this error...

Any ideas?

-
Atentamente,
Victor Perez Muena
Automation Support - Port Area (Los Vilos)
Los Pelambres Project - Bechtel Chile Ltda.
Ext. 8033, Phone: (2) 361-8033 - Fax: (2) 361-8025