[Zope] Get back from external method

raver@box.dust.za.net raver@box.dust.za.net
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 01:54:58 -0100

Hi!

Problems just keeps popping out here ...

I have a dtml method contained in a ZClass that pass on forms data to an external method (doing sql insert in a MySQL table). Doing it the normal? way I have this method say the insert went ok, but that's not what I want really, I want to be placed back into a ZClass dtml method when the insert is finished. So the question is - how can I do the 'go back' from the external method automagically? (is the dtml '<!--"#call RESPONSE.redirect...' going to do the trick? if so - whats the syntax in the external method to do it?)

Help is much appreciated!

Sture Lygren