[Zope] Basic ZServer/Zope Question - OBJECT's and Includes

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:05:26 +0200

You can easily build your own. Add an External Method that points to
this function:

import urllib

def Include(Url):
  return urllib.urlopen(Url).read()

Then, assuming you called the External Method "Include", call it up like
so:

  <!--#var "Include('http://www.zope.org/')"-->

Simple. You can do more complex stuff with httplib if you need it.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"What the hell, he thought, you're only young once, and threw