[Zope] Newbie: Two questions regarding DTML.

Rachid van Es rachid@whymi.demon.nl
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 16:21:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm an intern at my university working on a system for web-based
course-support, using Zope. I've run into two major problems, could someone
shed some light on this, please?

This is my Zope directory tree:

    #
    + # Control Panel
    + # Extensions
    + # Quickstart
       # acl users
    - # home
           # acl users
        + # images
        - # ondpsy
               # acl users
            + # images

1. When I create a DTML document in /home which contains the html-code for a
navigation bar, that uses gifs from home/images, how can I prevent Zope from
referring to /home/ondpsy/images when I use that DTML object thingie in my
/home/ondpsy/index.html? When I rename /home/ondpsy/images to something
else, no problem, but I don't want to do that!

2. A standard_html_header created in /home when used in
/home/ondpsy/index.html still uses the title given to
/home/standard_html_header instead of the title given to
/home/ondpsy/index.html - is that normal, or am I missing something?

Kind regards,
Rachid