[Zope] newbie question, #in tag

Bruno Matarollo bruno@wamani2.wamani.apc.org
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:55:06 -0300 (ARST)

Hi!

	I am a newbie to Zope, and first of all I would like to say that
it looks really good... Impressive...!!! :-)

	Well, let's get to the point. I have a form where I have an INPUT
tag that is like this:
<INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="cant" SIZE="3"  MAXLENGTH="3">

It is used to input a number... But in the DTML file used to process the
form, I want to use a range where the max is the "cant"  inputed at the
INPUT tag... I have a <!--#in cant-->, but obviously Zope complains that
strings cannot be used in 'in' tags... So, how do I do to iterate in
asequence that starts on 1 and ends on 'cant'? On python I would create a
list but I don't know how to do this using only DTML methods. Is it
possible?

TIA

/B