[Zope] any streaming audio formats that Zope can serve?

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:00:30 +1000

On a related note, I'd like to know how I can stop an whole page being
cached before it is sent. This would solve the streaming problem by simply
setting the right content type in an external method and then just spewing
out the wav data. I want to do something similar except I just want to give
feed back an a external method that takes a long time.