[Zope] Info about a Z Gadfly Database in a DTML doc

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:12:43 +0200

I don't know about that; I've long since replaced the version that comes
with Zope 1.10.20 with Gadfly 1.0, which seems to work fine. Afaik, the
version bundled with Zope is just vanilla Gadfly; but this distribution is
also pretty old, iirc. Could it be that the bundled version does not support
these tables?

--
Alexander Staubo     http://www.mop.no/~alex/