[Zope] Export/unload from query

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:56:25 +0100

At 3:39 pm +1200 13/7/99, Jenny Campbell wrote:
>Does anyone know if there is any way that the results of a query can be
>exported or unloaded to a network directory instead of, or as well as,.
>being displayed on the browser?
>
>--
>Jenny Campbell

I think you'll need an external method for that, as far as I'm aware,
there is no way for dtml to write to a directory 'on its own'. If you
check out the example of File Upload that Phil Harris posted on
Friday, you'll find an external method that certainly works. You will
need to modify it though.

hth
tone
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2