[Zope] any streaming audio formats that Zope can serve?

Robert OConnor Robert OConnor" <bob@rocnet.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:30:30 -0400

I have been using jfax for FAX and voice messages.  Really
cool.  You can have a virtual office in many big cities around
the world that accept both fax and voice messages that get
sent to up to 3 email addresses as attachments.  The FAX
is tiff format. The voice is GSM by default and jfax provides
a free recorder/player.  { see http://www.jfax.com }
It handles these formats:

*---Quote from help:
"GSM is the worldwide standard for quality and small file size of audio
files.
WAV is the standard file format supported by Windows (PCs) operating
systems. WAV files are typically 5 - 10 times larger than GSM files.
AU is the standard file format on most UNIX operating systems. "

Maybe GSM would work for you.

PS: I have no connection with jfax other than as a user.  You
can have your own free FAX or voicemail number or you can
pay for extra features and location of your "office".

-BobO Connor  bob@rocnet.com