[Zope] documentation bugs

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:33:55 -0400

It can't. ;)

So I'm going to be working on a rather large Zope documentation project
here pretty soon that is relativly independant of the 'official'
material, and I have a free hand in the creation format.

My requirements are that it must be an open format, preferably some
subset of SGML, absolutly must run on Linux, and would be nice if it
were cross platform enough to run on Windows (but not an immediate
requirement).  It must also publish to paper rather well.

Does anyone have any suggestions?  Currently for the start of the
project I am using lyx and dumping it to LaTeX.  I would like to find
something that works like a lyx in terms of its WYSIWYM archetecture.

-Michel