[Zope] uploading documents to Zope

Joachim Schmitz perry@ac-copy.net
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 16:31:37 +0200 (CEST)

Paul,

that seems to be exactly, what I'm looking for, except that I get the
following error:

load_site -u user:pass -v http://bassu.ac-copy.net/Zope/IMMO /home/perry/IMMO/Z/test.dtml

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/bin/load_site", line 205, in ?
    if __name__=='__main__': main()
  File "/usr/bin/load_site", line 143, in main
    for f in files: upload_file(object, f)
  File "/usr/bin/load_site", line 162, in upload_file
    return globals()['upload_'+ext](object, f)
  File "/usr/bin/load_site", line 195, in upload_dtml
    call(object.manage_addDTMLDocument, id=name, file=f)
  File "/usr/bin/load_site", line 147, in call
    try: apply(f,args, kw)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python1.5/ZPublisher/Client.py", line 235, in
__call__
    self.handleError(query, ec, em, headers, response)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python1.5/ZPublisher/Client.py", line 249, in
handleError
    raise t, RemoteException(t,v,f,l,self.url,query,ec,em,response)
bci.NotFound: bobo exception (File:
/u/src/Zope-1.10.3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py Line: 272)
404 Not Found for
http://bassu.ac-copy.net/Zope/IMMO/manage_addDTMLDocument

If I call the same URL with the browser test.dtml is added.

I assume if I want to edit a document, I have to call
manage_editDTMLDocument ?

On Wed, 14 Jul 1999, Paul Everitt wrote:0