[Zope] Zope and Frontier Comparison

Kam Cheung zope@littlecircle.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:08:04 -0400

> Anyway, I for one am glad to have you and the other Frontier people here on
this
> list, and I'm sure that the cross-pollination of ideas will benefit both
> communities, even as our platforms compete in certain areas.
>
> Co-opetition rules!

This is so true, especially to web development. The whole concept behind the
web makes it so easy to bind different technology together that we, the
developers, don't have to commit to one single solution for all our
problems. Therefore, we can use the best solution for a specific problem
instead of trying to find one solution that can address MOST problems.

Kam